Private Equity Accountant
Position: Private Equity Accountant
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Cobalt is working with a leading fund administrator whose clients range from global Investment Managers to PE boutiques with whom they have a reputation for delivering best in class fund accounting and depository services.
This role would give the successful candidate the chance to work within a well-versed finance team and work with stakeholders including at CFO, FD and CIO level within a wide range of Real Estate and PE funds. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to hire a Private Equity Accountant to work primarily on some on their new PE clients.
- Responsible for managing 1-2 Accountants with an overall team size of 4-7 staff
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the relationship with designated clients
- To be the first point of escalation for client queries and to ensure these are effectively managed through to resolution
- Have oversight of the audit process and tax reporting process
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong knowledge of Private Equity Industry and Fund Administration Sector
- Experience managing a team
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.