Finance and Operations Manager
Finance and Operations Manager | Fast Growth Architectural Design Company | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with an innovative architectural design company in their search for a Finance Manager to assist with the running of the finance function.
Based in Central London in an environment which is fun, design-driven and extremely fast-paced, you will be part of a scaling company who works on many small- and large-scale projects for high-end clients across the world.
Reporting into the Director, the role is varied and will allow you to develop on your previous experience within finance and operations, allowing you to work alongside the directors in the strategic planning. In this role, you will have a high level of impact with a company that is very dynamic and open to change. This position will suit an ambitious commercially-focused individual who is passionate about design and innovation, with excellent management accounting experience.
- Producing reports on projects and cost drivers
- Monthly and quarterly reports on cash flow
- Budgeting and forecasting duties
- Commercial finance business partnering and working alongside the directors in strategic planning
- Full production of credit and debtor reports
- Analysis of credit reports and completed projects
- Continuous improvement and implementation of new finance systems
- Assisting with month and year-end audit for operations
- More transactional duties including invoicing
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Commercially astute
- Experience similar position within a design or architecture business
- Attention to detail
Salary: £50,000- £60,000
Please get in touch with Charlotte for further information
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ