Unqualified teachers required ASAP- Derby
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit unqualified teachers across Derby and Derbyshire ASAP to work in a number of our fantastic client secondary schools, covering lessons in the absence of class teachers.
The role of an unqualified teacher would be best suited to graduates/upcoming graduates, future teachers and PGCE applicants who want to gain flexible supply work in the classroom to build their teaching skills and experience.
We are the preferred supplier of unqualified teachers to a number of secondary schools across the area who are looking for day to day classroom cover on a temporary basis. The great thing about working for Teaching Personnel is that you can work as much or as a little as your availability allows you to, whether that be 2 days a week or 5 days a week!
- Cover Supervisor- temporary role with both full and part time opportunities
- Day to day supply work covering the absence of secondary school teachers
- Work in a number of local secondary schools across Derby
- Work around your own availability - have access to your own online diary
- Earn up to £350 per week!
- Great opportunity for graduates / future teachers / PGCE applicants to gain experience in the classroom as an unqualified teacher!
- Deliver pre-prepared work to a class of pupils when the class teacher is absent (e.g. short term sickness, training days)
- Supervising the class and ensuring pupils remain on task with the work set
- Answering any questions the pupils may have about the pre-set work
- Collect the completed work and hand it back in to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting to the school's cover manager on your arrival and departure
More and more secondary schools across Derby are relying on unqualified teachers for their daily staffing requirements as a more cost effective and efficient way of ensuring minimal disruption to the learning of pupils, in the event of teacher absence. At the same time this role gives graduates and future teachers the opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience, with minimal responsibility, as an unqualified teacher!
To apply for this role please submit your CV below for immediate consideration!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.