Maintenance Engineer / Technician
You will be required to assist with day-to-day maintenance, minor repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Craftspersons to complete their tasks in their own area of responsibility.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for, but not limiting to;
- Carry out items of PPM and reactive works across the estate to emergency lighting, minor electrical fault finding and repairs, electric heaters and water boilers, extract fans, pumps, street and general lighting, some minor fabric elements.
- Generally reporting to the supervisor and actively liaising with the client to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and client.
- The management and completing of statutory and non-statutory PPM works.
- To compile and maintain asset register and ensure compliance to the relevant standards.
- To produce and maintain a suitable PPM planner and regime to cover all assets under their remit.
- Management and completion of reactive works where required.
- Upkeep of all service records.
To be considered for the opportunity, you must have, but not limiting to
- Extensive experience working as a multi-skilled engineer with either Electrical or Mechanical qualifications within Facilities Management or similar environment
- General building/fabric maintenance experience
- PAT Testing and Electrical Testing and Inspection 2391 or 2394/95 (Desired)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Legionella Awareness
- Health and Safety Trained
- Manual Handling
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.