Senior Financial Planning Analyst
An exciting opportunity to join an International Cinema Group
The role will be spilt between Hamburg/London so flexibility on Location is required.
Intially 6-9 month contract.
Summary of Activities
- Develop an excel based tracking model for:
- Project Costs
- Synergy Access Costs
- Synergy Access Capex
- Synergy benefits (defined as per business case)
- Other synergy / revenue benefits
- Develop and manage a process to gather monthly updates for all of these costs and benefits from various workstream heads
- Ensure the costs and capex (and benefits) are reconcilable to the financial accounting system
- Assist workstream heads in calculating the costs and benefits, in line with pre-agreed definitions and calculation methodology.
- Assist in preparation of the mid-year Forecasts for newly acquired business and synergies with existing business, as well as FY20 Budget and Long Range Plan during June
- Ensure smooth transition of ownership to existing business Finance
Technical Knowledge & Experience.
- Numerically strong with ability to analyse data and information, challenge, and draw conclusions
- Very strong interpersonal skills - having to deal with, challenge and chase multiple senior stake holders in terms of synergy information.
- A strong understanding of complex excel models with the ability to change/develop/re-design them at advanced level.
- Ideally experience in monitoring, tracking and reporting synergy or other cost saving programmes, as well as benefits from investments and growth initiatives
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with conflicting and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent).
- Experience of working within international business at group head office
- Experience in matrix reporting structures.