Fancy working for an award winning business who offer great training and development plus benefits that include 25 days holiday as well as an extra 5 day buy back option, health and reward schemes and the opportunity to gain your CIPP? Then read on!!
Due to growth within the professional payroll services department, we are looking to recruit an experienced payroll advisor to work in a team to process clients’ payroll. The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a bureau environment, preferably within an accountancy practice but this is not essential. The successful candidate must have the following skills and attributes to be considered for this position:
- Experience of processing volume payrolls
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations such as SSP, SMP
- Experienced in using Sage payroll software
- Auto-enrolment knowledge and working experience
- Good computer skills – word, excel, outlook
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail
We will also consider applications from candidates who are looking to start their career within a payroll environment.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours p/w.