A passionate Community Fundraiser is needed to join a childrens charity based in Manchester. If you are an experienced and enthusiastic Fundraiser who has a genuine interest in raising money for the benefit of children this is an ideal role for you.
Our client is a well established charity that has grown from one family's personal experience to a national charity where they help over 100,000 children annually, supplying medical equipment not widely available through the NHS and improving environments on childrens wards.
The successful candidate will have the key responsibilities to identify a strong network of fundraising groups within the community and develop relationships with local media, press and radio. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Fundraiser who will be comfortable delivering an income to target and will work closely with senior management to provide regular fundraising updates.
To qualify. You will be a Community Fundraiser / Charity Fundraiser / Fundraiser or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a charity in a fundraising role;
- You are educated to a degree level or equivalent;
- You are articulate with an approachable and warm nature;
- Confidence with the ability to communicate with the general public and local press;
- Ability to work within a targeted environment;
- You are passionate and community focused;
- A good sense of humour.
In return the candidate will work with a talented team of professionals and go into work every day knowing they are working for a fantastic cause. Please get in touch..