We have been instructed by this Brighton and Hove based accountancy practice who would like to appoint an accounts manager. They are mid sized practice with an excellent provision of a full range of accounts services to a businesses of all sizes, personal clients and not for profit organisations. The role on offer is for an experienced accounts manager with prior accountancy practice experience to prepare and manage the accounts and tax work for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, reporting directly to Partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and manage sole trader and partnership accounts and self assessment tax returns from prime records on Iris software.
- Prepare and manage limited company accounts and corporation tax returns on Iris software from prime records.
- Liaise directly with clients to obtain the necessary information to complete company accounts and tax returns in a timely manner to meet filing and payment deadlines.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. WIP control, client billing etc.
- Identify ways to develop relationships with clients and deliver added value.
- Achieve team and individual budgets.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Provide additional help and guidance to clients as required.
- Coach, train and develop junior staff.
The role attracts a good competitive salary and is based in modern offices in a central location.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86484810