Senior Management Accountant, Southbank London
Senior Management Accountant, Southbank London, up to £55,000 plus benefits
Super Senior Management Accountant role for an international advertising agency. You will ensure complete monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting is completed and delivered accurately by the given deadlines for a number of UK corporate entities and to lead in delivering the results and reporting for the consolidated UK Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts for the group entity
- Various responsibilities across high level financial planning
- Management Accounts for Corporate Entities
- Statutory reporting and tax reviews
- Prepare analysis of all balance sheet entries
- Analyse and monitor working capital
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Preparation of year end financial statements
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to leave an accountancy practice and move into industry, with a career plan to develop into a Financial Controller. The environment is a growing, thriving, creative one, where you will build a senior network in a large Marketing Services network.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and creative environment, within a global business. Candidates need to be available on short term notice and will be considered immediately.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge is essential in this role
- Experience of Hyperion is beneficial but not essential
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system beneficial but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Takes pride in great work, able to prioritise workload and delivers results
- A team player who actively supports others around them but also with ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86479896