Reception Teacher Required ASAP - St Helens
Reception Teacher Required ASAP – St Helens
Milk Education are looking to appoint an EYFS teacher to work at a School in St Helens. This role is to work in a Reception class and will start ASAP working in an on-going position until the end of the academic year. The Headteacher has asked to see a number of CV’s which they will short-list and will then ask to meet people for an informal chat and lesson observation. You will also be paid to undertake a full day’s work as part of the lesson observation.
The School are happy to look at taking on either an NQT or a Qualified Teacher for this role as long as the ideal candidate has previous EYFS experience, is confident teaching Phonics and is competent with EYFS assessment framework. The school provides an extremely welcoming environment, a supportive team environment and extremely passionate children who thrive off learning.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School
- Previous EYFS and Phonics experience
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Regular and local work with flexibility
- A variety of job roles to choose from to suit your needs
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click ‘apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86459229