Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently partnered with a rapidly expanding business based on the outskirts of Bath recruiting for an Assistant Management Assistant. This role has come around after an unforeseen long term sickness where an experienced finance professional is required asap looking for long term contract work. Our client has gone through significant growth in recent years and I have no doubt if exemplary standards are met permanent opportunities will be made available.
Working closely with the management accountant your Role and responsibilities will include
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervising a team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Month end experience
- Ability to undertake adhoc finance duties
- 2-3 years within a similar role
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
If this role sounds like a role you'd like to apply for please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half for further information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86478445