3 months initially
Rate - £300
Would you like to join a multinational telecommunications and IT services company with an excellent record delivering transformation? Our client is looking for a number of QA Testers for multiple projects in Doncaster.
- Test approach definition and test delivery for Consumer business.
- Stakeholder management across consumer and technology teams
- Ensuring QA and UAT progress, preparation, execution and defects are reported to senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of new technologies to deliver step change in efficiency in test cycle, including but not limited to synthetics and automation
- Will lead and work on projects through each test cycle
- Will assist the senior test lead on driving transformational programmes of work within the test area
- May directly or indirectly mange a team of testers
- Demonstrable experience in an online digital test environment, especially important is experience managing multiple overlapping releases of software.
- Experience in test automation would be desirable
- Recognised test expert and able to evidence improvements delivered to wider test teams.
- Use of digital analytics tools such as Omniture to gain insight into the performance or customer experience of online products and services.
- Awareness of mobile first design, web accessibility and laws relating to running a digital business (DPA, EU Cookie directive, Distance Selling, ASA guidelines, disability discrimination act. etc.
- Experience with excel, automation tools, JIRA, Selenium, test management tools such as ALM and test rail and other test technologies.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance