Finance Analyst - Part Time
Finance Analyst (Option for flexible hours)£35,000-£40,000 + BenefitsSquared Up was founded with the vision of using cutting-edge data visualization to solve the challenge of Enterprise IT complexity. From humble beginnings, we’re loved by some of the world’s leading companies and growing fast. We’re an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning our entire focus is on product excellence and delighting our customers.About the RoleOur focus this year is to embed reporting across this growing organization. We need someone to help ensure we can help shape our Finance reporting to be an enabler for growth whilst ensuring good financial practices, that’s where you come in.Key responsibilities
- Develop reports for Purchasing and tracking of Purchase Orders
- Involvement in the day to day purchasing process
- Develop and manage departmental budgets and track against them
- Ensure financial controls in place
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on business monthly performance and trends
- Monthly sales analysis and forecasting
- AAT or Part Qualified accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Numerate easily understand meaning in large data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Highly organised, pays close attention to detail, and meets deadlines and multi-task with ease
- Mastery of MS Words, Excel.
- AAT or Part Qualified accountant
- Degree educated preferable
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in our brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Competitive salaries: If you have talent in abundance, we have the packages to match
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to roller-coasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there’s always tons going on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86472459