I am searching for a DevOps Engineer for a technology driven business based in South Devon. You will take an important role in our clients infrastructure/development team helping to create repeatable and consistent code and server deployments.
We are looking to speak with candidates with a strong operations background as well as some software development experience (coding).
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following;
- Automation (Product Release, Deployment and Management).
- Working with Developers and QA to build automated provisioning & configuration management systems.
- Ensuring Security of Production Infrastructure, Systems and Applications.
- Technical Authoring - Internal Documents/Release Notes.
- Server Maintenance & Updates.
- Experienced in installing and configuring Linux Servers (Apache, PHP, MySQL).
I am looking for a good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment, candidates with some experience of Release Management and a Software Development background are highly desired.
Please forward me your application and CV (in Word format) and I will call you to discuss this opportunity in detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.