BI/Business Intelligence Developer
Our Client is a growing Business Intelligence and Data Solutions Consultancy with an impressive portfolio of services and customer base ranging from start-ups to blue-chip organisations.
To Support their continued growth, expansion and project pipeline our client is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer to be located from the head offices in Chelmsford, Essex. Working on a number of exciting customer engagements in the Insurance sector the successful candidate will work with customers to understand requirements, work with data from various sources (mainly SQL) producing high quality dashboards, visualisations and reporting in line with expectations.
The successful candidate will have strong SQL programming experience, and will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of data visualisation reports
- Maintain and create tables, views and stored procedures using SQL Server 2012/2016
- Work in conjunction with customers to identify and collect BI requirements, and translate requirements into a technical specification for development
- Offer and develop solutions to customers across visualisation products such as QlikView/Sense, Tableau and PowerBI
- Extract, Transform and Load data using tools such as MySQL, API’s, SQL
- Maintain and work within the Data Warehouse environment
- 3-5 years’ experience within Business Intelligence/Data Development
- Strong exposure to MS BI Stack (PowerBI, SSRS, SSIS, SQL) etc
- Developed highly visible dashboards with tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau
- First-class interpersonal and stakeholder management skills to effectively carry out requirement gathering
This role is an excellent opportunity to interact and develop BI Solutions with a portfolio of blue-chip Financial Services organisations across the UK (Primarily London), whilst benefiting from an Annual Bonus, Free Staff Parking in a fantastic location with great local amenities.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Pension, Career Progression
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Chelmsford, Essex