Our well-established clients, market leaders in their field are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their busy finance team. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, an ability to bring new ideas and a proactive approach to drive business forward. Experience working in a similar role - 2 years+ minimum.
- Sales Order Processing.
- Processing customer receipts and Purchase invoices and entry, checking and reconciliation.
- Credit control - contacting clients over the telephone and via email to chase overdue invoices and outstanding payments
- Providing excellent customer service and responsible for dealing with customer queries via email
- General administration including filing, answering calls and adhoc duties as required
- Experience working in a similar accounts administration role - 2 years+
- Pays strong attention to details
- Strong IT skills (including Excel)
- Knowledge of SAGE acounts system an advantage
- Experience in electronic data interchange an advantage
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good telephone manner
- A confident and adaptable team player
Salary: £neg. dep. on experience + company benefits
Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday
Interested?? Please apply with your CV today!!