Year 1 Teacher
We are urgently seeking a Year 1 Teacher for one of our Rotherham schools. The school is located in a village setting, provides an exciting and varied curriculum for around 200 pupils, and is rated "Good" by Ofsted. Staff work hard to ensure pupils enjoy their time at school and, through effective nurturing, develop into caring individuals who respect and value others, as well as being confident in their educational development. Pupil behaviour is excellent and teaching and learning is conscientiously and carefully monitored and maintained.
Candidates should be experienced working closely with mixed ability pupils and be passionate about teaching in Year 1, demonstrating a natural ability to really connect with young learners via fun and exciting learning strategies.
• An individual with QTS or NQT
• A Year 1 Teacher with recent, practical classroom experience within the last 12 months
• An inspirational primary school teacher with a genuine flair for really enthusing primary school aged children
• Passionate about ensuring young learners enjoy the best possible education
• Familiar with the EYFS/KS1 curriculum and an expert at delivering it effectively
Then we would love to hear from you!
• Exceptional support, 24/7 - you can always contact us
• A friendly, dedicated consultant
• Enjoyable placements
• CPD opportunities
• Excellent rates of pay
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and enhanced DBS checks
If this opportunity isn't quite right for you but you are actively seeking other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers (Emp. Bus.)