Senior Business Development Manager
- Have a proven background hitting targets
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be experienced in telephone sales
- Have a professional attitude
- Be self-motivated
The Senior Business Development Manager will attract a basic salary of £35,000 with a realistic OTE of £60,000 (uncapped) + great benefits and is based near Chester, easily commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and Wrexham. If you would like to be considered for The Senior Business Development Manager position, please click 'APPLY'.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.