Are you looking to work within a fast-paced, growing business? Do you enjoy creating new processes and really adding value to a business?
This is what you'll be doing:
Fundamental to the finance team, you will support the Management Accountant to make sure the department are consistently adding value to the business.
- Month End / Year End duties
- Creating month end management packs
- Preparing for annual audits
- Support with internal projects within the finance team and wider business
- Support with development of team members
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £27,000 - £30,000pa DOE
- Onsite Parking
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.