Bookkeeper - part time
A super opportunity has arisen for an experienced bookkeeper to join a well established, family run, financial services company near Droxford. A competitive salary is on offer along with a benefits package.
The hours are 16 hours a week to be worked to suit the successful applicant. The company uses Xero accounting software and business specific spreadsheets.
- All accounts duties to trial balance
- VAT returns
- Credit Control
- Working with incomplete records
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing the year end file for the accountant
- Payroll - for 10 members of staff
- Compiling bespoke spreadsheets
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience of Xero
- Will have a bookkeeping or accounting qualification
- Will have at least 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Will have experience of working in small businesses.
- Will thrive in a dynamic environment and be happy to 'muck in'
- Will have strong spreadsheet skills
- Will have good payroll and auto enrolment experience
You will work closely with the Financial Director and full training will be given on the company's accounting processes.
The hourly rate is £11 - £14.00 per hour (plus benefits) depending on qualifications, experience and knowledge. This range is set by the agency, individual salary requirements can be discussed on application.