An Assistant Producer is needed to join a unique advertising agency based in Central Birmingham. Expect a global business, great benefits, groundbreaking campaigns and superb clients.
Founded in 2011 this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking an Assistant Producer to support the Senior Producers and Location Producers to manage projects through the agency.
Reporting to the Senior Producers the Assistant Producer will deal with the account management, creative, studio, other internal department and external suppliers on all projects. Whether you are managing the production administration, preparing scheduling presentations for production, researching locations and sourcing talent / casting, creating risk assessments, managing the practical elements of production such as travel, props, wardrobe or supporting Producers with creating PO numbers and making sure costs are tracked, it will be your unwavering enthusiasm, good humour and energy that will ensure projects are delivered on time with happy clients who have received outstanding customer service.
To qualify... You should be an Assistant Producer / Production Coordinator / Production Administrator / Account Coordinator / Account Executive or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Production experience ideally within a premium brand environment;
- You are highly organised with an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task;
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic;
- Comfortable building strong connections both inside and outside the agency;
- Excellent time management/prioritisation and project management skills;
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Once on-board Assistant Producers can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 Days Holiday, Bonuses, Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, ST Loan, Product Discounts and more).
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham