Digital Marketing Executive
- Responsible for delivering timely, accurate and effective online campaigns for the UK B2C and B2B markets in accordance with marketing plans. This role requires ongoing evaluation and optimisation of campaign performance to maximise online opportunities, and ultimately maximise sales and ROI.
- Will collaborate with marketing team, internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure end-to-end marketing activity is executed in a joined-up way to maximise impact and growth.
- This role has an online specialism, but as part of a small team the successful candidate will be a well organised and experienced marketer, able to support other areas of department. The main tasks of the role include, but are not limited to, that which is contained in this position description.
Online & Email Marketing
- Work with Marketing Manager Online (MMO) in developing innovative and creative online activity for the UK B2C and B2B markets to support commercial objectives.
- Work with external partners and internal stakeholders to brief, execute, evaluate and optimise online activity within set timeframes and budgets - including PPC, SEO, display and social media campaigns.
- Work with MMO to develop email marketing plan for both the UK B2C and B2B markets and oversee end-to-end delivery of email marketing campaigns.
- Work with MMO to manage, analyse and optimise portfolio of PPC campaigns, including keyword research, ad copy and landing page tests.
- Provide regular online performance updates and results to key stakeholders.
- Analyse results, identify opportunities and proactively make recommendations.
- Manage and track expenditure to ensure optimal return on investment.
- Work with wider team to ensure integrated campaigns are supported through-the- line and on the website.
- Manage and monitor the UK B2C and B2B social media accounts. Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement monthly content calendar.
- Monitoring trade partner websites and liaising with partners to ensure up to date and accurate information.
- Manage the UK B2C & B2B databases.
- Distribute and review invitations for Review site. Collate and distribute results to key stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external partners to manage regular update of product and tactical information to support activity; and ensure all information is accurate.
- Use analytics to monitor website and landing page performance and be proactive in making recommendations to optimise the customer journey.
- Work with internal and external partners to oversee resolution of any UK website issues or outages.
- Ensure all communications are accurate, on brand, and consistent with UK marketing positioning and key messaging.
- Work closely with all internal and external partners to ensure brand guidelines are interpreted accurately, consistently and adhered to.
- Act in advisory role to internal and external partners on brand, look and feel and tone of voice.
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure all relevant stakeholders are briefed on marketing activity on regular basis.
- Maintain effective communication with internal stakeholders, Head Office and external stakeholders including suppliers, agencies and trade partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster harmonious working relationships with key internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Act in online marketing advisory capacity to other areas of the business.
- Work with Customer Services to ensure website supports customer journey.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86468732