Cover Supervisor/Teacher/Teaching Assistant
Bridge Education are looking for a Teacher/Cover Supervisor/Teaching assistant with STRONG behaviour management.
This school is based near Carlisle, however they are willing to accept applications from candidates outside the area and will take travel time into consideration.
This is a 'GOOD' school (Ofsted 2017)
If you are interested please email an up-to-date CV.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.