This is a superb opportunity to join this rapidly expanding business.
My client is a key player within their field.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Preparation of monthly management accounts (including preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations) versus budget and analysis of any material variances.
2. To enter all month end journals as required for production of Management Accounts.
3. Accruals & Prepayments
4. Management of the daily, weekly and monthly routines for sales ledger, purchase ledger and cash book.
5. To oversee the bank payments and assist in the cash flow forecasting of receipts and payments for inclusion in 13 week cash flow forecast.
6. Preparation and submission of the quarterly VAT returns.
7. Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
8. Produce monthly payroll information including verification of sales commissions and bonuses
9. Maintain fixed asset register
10. Update the daily business KPI's dashboard for each department and management.
11. Preparation of the year end audit and tax deliverables.
12. Ensure monthly cash targets are hit through the automation of the credit control process
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of intermediate formulas within Excel
- Be looking to continue and finish their studies
A competitive salary package