We are delighted to be representing a reputable and well established local client in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their team, based just outside Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
This is varied role assisting in the accounts of 2 group companies, where duties include:
- Post supplier invoices to Sage, carrying out PO checks
- Processing supplier payments
- Bank Reconcililations
- Collate payroll information and process on to Sage Payroll
- Sending out customer statements
- Processing of credit cards
- Oversee credit control for 2 group companies
- Cash receipts
- Sales upload and inputting to Sage
- Other duties as required
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a varied accounts role
- Ideally experienced with running payroll on Sage Payroll (desirable not essential)
- Team player who is experienced in working as part of a small business
- Able to work with a high level of attention to detail
- IT Literate, with basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with an amazing environment and work as part of a dedicated team, within a growing business, where the suitable candidate is able to be part of the future development of the team.
Due to location, all candidates must have their on own transport.
For further information or to apply for this immediately available opportunity, please apply via the link