Primary Teacher Year 4
Are you passionate about working in Primary Schools?
Do you want to work in a good school where the children want to learn?
Do you want to work in a school where you feel valued and supported?
If you have answered yes please read on!
A good school on the edge of Runcorn are looking for an outstanding teacher for their Year 4 class to cover a period of maternity. The post will start after half term and will be to cover a 12 month maternity leave,
The School will offer:
- CPD courses (internal and external)
- A variety of innovative resources
- A supportive work environment
- Well behaved pupils who are willing to learn
- Provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for pupils
- Cater to the diverse needs of pupils in the classroom
- Be committed to ensuring excellent pupil progress
- Work effectively as part of a team to plan in line with the National Curriculum
- Be a positive role model to the pupils
- Communicate effectively with parents and colleagues with regards to development and plans
- Attend and contribute to phase meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- PGCE, B.ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Recent experience teaching
- Excellent organisation and creativity skills
- The ability to build a positive rapport with children
- Experience of working with lower KS2
If this position is for you do not hesitate to apply! Click 'Apply Now' or contact Debbie at Integra Education for a friendly chat. We are always interested in talking with Education professionals no matter where you are in your career.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86467457