Commercial Finance Manager
Goodman Masson are currently engaged with a multi-national manufacturing business as they look to hire a Commercial Finance Manager in a newly created role. The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for the financials and strategy for the subsidiary business based in Reading. Reporting into the Managing Director, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 6 and will be a broad role with a mixture of commercial and reporting elements.
- Providing solid forecasting and financial analysis to support key business decisions
- Work as a business partner to sales, marketing and operations
- Analyse monthly P&L and actuals to forecast changes in margin and expenses
- Create monthly, quarterly forecasts and annual targets for the Reading site
- Leading the month end management accounts and year end statutory accounts
The successful candidate will be ACA or CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with min. 2 years experience in a financial lead position. You will have fantastic communication skills and the ability and confidence to influence decision making. This role offers real career progression and a generous package.