Group Finance Manager
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge finance team? Looking to drive a business to success and join a company on their meteoric rise? My client wants you.
You will be building a finance team for the future. You will own a significant remit, producing timely and high-quality month end reports, owning statutory requirements and leading a team from the front.
- Own group finance, leading in preparing annual statutory accounts and driving controls
- Support and implement group global strategy in finance
- Lead in new business integrations
- Help prepare monthly board packs and present consolidated finances
- ACA qualified
- Excellent knowledge of complex technical accounting and the latest financial reporting standards
- Strong communication skills
- Team management experience
Are you the Group Finance Manager we are looking for? Make your move. Apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.