High visibility role with a household Plc. Excellent scope to grow and develop the role.
A leading, multi-site wholesale business with outstanding market presence have instructed Robert Walters on a unique financial accountant opportunity with a household retail Plc. The company have grown at an impressive rate over the past decade through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
You will report into the larger group who see impressive turnover and growth year on year, your duties will include:
- Support interpretation, implementation and reporting on Key Financial Controls
- Support Group FC with the organisation's periodic self-assessment submissions
- Calculation and reporting of IFRS provisions
- Support Submission of Monthly reporting pack into Tesco
- Support period end, interim and year end reporting
- Support compliance and control reporting across the Group
- Manage the compliance & control reporting requirements into the Group.
- Support compliance within the Key Financial Controls process.
- ACA Qualified Accountant
- Practice background (Preferably trained with a top 10 practice)
- Large organisation culture
- Good leadership skills
This role will suit an ambitious and self-motivated financial accountant who is looking for a business facing position with high visibility in a household Plc. There will be excellent scope to grow and develop the position as you see fit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86460224