Head of Psychology
Probity Education Recruitment’s client is a Prestigious school seeking a Head of Psychology for a full time, permanent role starting September 2019.
Probity Education Recruitment’s client is wishing to appoint a suitably qualified teacher to Lead their Psychology team and be able to teach at A Level.
Probity Education Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified Head of Psychology to join an independent day school for girls offering an excellent all-round education to girls from 4 to 18. Our client is a relatively small school with just over 500 pupils.
Founded in 1891 the school occupies five Victorian buildings adapted for the use of school. The school is rated by ISI inspection as 'EXCELLENT’ situated to take advantage of the museums, galleries, theatres and other resources offered by a Central London education.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a good honours degree in Psychology or related subject
- Hold a Teaching Qualification recognised in the UK
- Organise and teach Psychology ensuring that the department is adequately resourced and managed
- Be able to teach Psychology at A Level AQA specification
- Have a passion for Psychology, enthusiasm, knowledge of exam requirements and be willing to take part in the pastoral and extra-curricular life of the school
- Have an interest in possibly Deputy Head of Sixth form/coordinate Level 3 Extended project Qualification (AQA)
For more information on this role please contact Charlotte at Probity Education Recruitment immediately.
The successful candidate requires an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance (DBS) to be accepted for this opportunity. Probity Education Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.