Teachers UK have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Teacher's to be busy working within Secondary and SEN school's in and around the Alfreton area. The post will be teaching up to KS4; ideally the school's are looking for someone with expereince in delivering general Teaching Cover and are capable of working with students with challenging behaviour.
Within this role you would be expected to conduct the below responsibilities:
- No planing required - covering staff sickness with lesson plans left by the Teacher
- General Teaching, covering a variety of subjects
- Excellent support and SLT within the school's
You will need;
- A PGCE or other UK recognised qualification
- The ability to build relationships and trust with your pupils and your peers
- A fresh and energetic approach to teaching
- A dedicated and hardworking attitude
We are confident that we offer great opportunities to our candidates and ensure that we deliver a professional and friendly service. Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99 and Enhanced DBS checks which are refundable after 15 days of work.
If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch please contact Elisia Hunter on or email your CV and details!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86463520