A exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.Role Overview: The successful candidate will work alongside the digital and marketing teams while taking ownership of the businesses eCommerce strategy. Salary/Package: Excellent Location: Grimsby Duration of Employment: Permanent Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)Responsibilities:
- Work with various teams within the business to create online store presences.
- Manage and administer stock across the businesses stores.
- Liaise with the IT manager in order to plan and implement a clear SEO strategy.
- Develop a strong understanding of the businesses product range.
- Ensure the logistics and customer service team are managed, ensuring that customers get their products on time.
- Work with both B2B & B2C eCommerce Sales.
- Previous experience within an eCommerce role.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce and selling online.
- Experience in maintaining stock and or order management systems.
- ·Good understanding of website analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jenny . shepherd @ sental.co.ukPlease also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.Our management team have over 30 years’ recruitment industry experience.Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86461855