Fulfilling the clusters health, safety and environmental, quality and customer service targets
Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
Safely and efficiently maintaining (or supervising the maintenance by third party contractors of) new and existing plant and equipment.
- To ensure that the Operations Manager is kept well informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customer circumstances which may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the contract.
- To become fully familiar with the contractual requirements of the Clusters Contracts to ensure that all of the Company's obligations under those contracts are met.
- To be aware of the key financial targets for all sites and, in conjunction with the Senior Technician / Ops Manager, meet his responsibilities in the most cost effective manner
- To seek opportunities to enhance the Company's relationship with its existing customers and develop business potential.
- Provide assistance on regional sites as required.
- Participate in an on-call rota attending sites within the cluster.
- To deputise for the Senior Technician in his absence.
- To ensure that the site team work to all ENGIE and customer's, rules and procedures, giving particular emphasis to Health Safety Security & Environmental management. This includes regulations on waste, the environment and COSHH.
- To attend regular site SHEQ meetings in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure that they are familiar with the site's contingency plan to deal with emergency situations.
The responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and other duties maybe required from time to time...
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.