JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer
Based in Ely the Maintenance Engineer ensures the machinery and plant are maintained in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule. The position also covers breakdown and modifications to equipment. The Maintenance Engineer ensures that all work undertaken is to an acceptable level of quality and safety whilst ensuring manufacturing efficiency is maintained.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown repairs
- General Engineering practices
- Health and safety and environmental control
- In addition to these duties employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- To comply with all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and procedures established by the company's policies and in accordance with the requirements of relevant legislation and any regulatory bodies at all times. To have read, understood and comply with the company Health and Safety manual, policies and procedures and to implement these, at all times, to ensure both your own safety and the safety of those who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Will have experience of the maintenance and repair of both electrical and mechanical machines and systems.
- Will have experience of the use of general workshop equipment, including lathes, drills and welding equipment.
- Will have a willingness to learn to further their knowledge of maintenance and to keep up with current health & safety regulations.
Electrical engineering qualification to HNC level.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.