Finance Manager / Accounts Manager / Credit Controller
Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, one of the world's leading concrete forming companies is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their UK team as Finance Manager.
You will be based out of their Head Office in Wellingborough.
- Handle full set of accounts & accounting functions to ensure accuracy & compliance with current accounting practices & principles
- Ensure timely submission of monthly accounts, management reports, forecast, and budget
- Ensure that all accounting and treasury functions are properly administered, controlled and monitored
- Timely reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts with related Balance Sheet schedules and analysis, including intercompany transactions
- To liaise with banker, auditors, tax agent, company secretary and all government and other regulatory bodies pertaining to finance, accounts and tax matters
- To handle ad-hoc financial matters and projects assigned from time to time
- Ensure and maintain effective internal control policies
- Complete credit checks and provide assistance in the collection of aged debt
- To support and monitor plans for driving the company to achieve its objectives
- To complete the full payroll function for the company
- To complete all HR duties
- Book keeping duties to process purchase invoices, expenses and credit card transactions
- Other administrative duties as required in a busy office environment
- Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous, ability to multi-task, ability to make quick decisions and achieve deadlines
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and strong stakeholder management abilities with high levels of integrity and transparency
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word and preferably in Great Plains and IRIS payroll
- Knowledge of PAYE and VAT
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Accounts Analyst, Accountant, Bookkeeper, Revenue Accountant, Head of Finance, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Revenue Accountancy may also be considered for this role.