Project Manager - Permanent
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
I am working with a global organisation based in Chelmsford who are looking to add a Project Manager to their team on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a team of Project Managers, working directly with key stakeholders across all departments of the business to clarify project aims and objectives, create plans and manage the successful delivery of projects.
These projects will vary between the different departments of the business and so the stakeholders and project deliverables will differ from project to project.
You'll be building relationships with internal and external team members, business partners and suppliers, engaging with all involved parties to keep the project on track and full of forward momentum - crucially some stakeholders are based remotely and globally, so it would be useful to be able to demonstrate experience of working in this sort of environment.
Day to day duties
- You will define, agree and run project scope, to ensure business requirements are understood, agreed and met. You’ll establish the project structure then plan, manage, monitor and report on progress
- You will ensure governance is established and produce key project documents such as project initiation documents and task level plans.
- Management of project risks, issues, dependencies, and change control governance
Skills and Experience
- Ideally insurance industry experience but not mandatory
- Professional qualification such as Prince 2, PMP
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships,
- Experienced in a structured project environment / methodology
- Delivery focused and detail led