Digital Search Marketing Executive - PPC, SEO and Google Shopping
Superb opportunity for a proven Digital Search and PPC Marketing Executive to join a global and fast growing eCommerce company, spearheading their digital marketing activities into various global markets
Harlow, Essex (30 mins NE of central London)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to increase online sessions across all online platforms, they wish to recruit an Digital Search Marketing Executive. Working alongside the international digital team, the role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- PPC Marketing - delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to direct website to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Google Shopping activities - covering optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites
- SEO Marketing - Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd languages is an advantage but not essential
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
- Experience of working with Market Places (Amazon) Google Shopping
- Excellent PPC, and ideally SEO, skills essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Be able to deliver on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
£30,000 - £45,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes