Urgently seeking an immediately available FP&A manager for a FTSE 100 business. My client is rapidly expanding using different business models around the globe, it's vitally important that the company Finance department is able to plan, monitor and evaluate that growth. It's also essential that its financial planning processes are standardised, efficient and effective.
The FP&A Manager provides key support to the FP&A team. This includes interaction with the direct team (Head of FP&A, other FP&A Managers and Systems Accountant). Although the role will involve significant interaction and the need to influence the Central Directors and CFO. The role will assist the team to ensuring delivery of set piece financial planning processes for the business along with centralised business unit consolidation and group level reporting. The role will drive standardisation, clarity of financial drivers and ensure submissions are delivered on time, to the appropriate standard. It will also identify areas for challenge the divisional FDs.
Key duties -
- Supporting and developing the annual budget and forecast processes for central functions, ensuring the integrity and consistency of submitted data
- Pre-empting issues, understanding and then challenging key inputs and assumptions
- Driving the delivery of completely accurate, consistent and reliable budget and forecast templates
- Ensure effective delivery of the business plan and PCR process for the central support divisions
- Working with the team to develop and enhance Cognos TM1 (internal reporting and planning tool), driving adoption across the company and the development of a first class driver-based financial planning system
- Drive the development of the Cognos TM1 application
- Create and maintain planning models and views in Cognos
To apply you will meet the following criteria -
- Graduate-calibre qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA) with significant PQE
- Strong FP&A experience ideally gained within a large Company
- A results-focussed aptitude for commercial finance work, an inquisitive mind