Monarch Education are working with a number of schools in Gloucestershire who are expanding their pool of part/full time supply cover Primary School teachers.
If you are an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher (NQT), looking for some additional work or to get to know more schools around your area, before securing a permanent role as a Primary Teacher, please get in touch
Supply Primary Teacher work suits those who;
- May want to focus on family and other activities outside of the classroom
- Love teaching, however, find the workload too great
- Enjoy being part of a team and working towards mutual goals
- Are working part time or looking to retire, however, want to supplement their income
- Have excellent communication skills & work collaboratively with colleagues
- Have a passion for Education and Training within Primary Schools
- Based in Gloucestershire
Ideally you will
- Have a Qualified Teaching Status and experience working in UK schools
- Have experience delivering the Primary Curriculum, all key stages
- Be able to provide 2 x references from within the Education and Training Sector
Benefits of working in a school with Monarch Education;
- Work in local schools
- Be part of a team
- Re-ignite your love of teaching
- Improve work-life balance
- You're matched with like-minded schools
- £200 per referral of any friends or colleagues wishing to get into Supply work.
For more information, please call or apply via the link below.