Flourishing, entrepreneurial business, based in attractive offices in the heart of the Lanes, is currently seeking a technically strong finance professional to join their organisation as a Financial Controller. Several impressive years of growth and global expansion means that this individual will be joining at a very exciting time.
This role has arisen due to the current job holder relocating in August. A substantial handover period is on offer to ensure this person is fully comfortable and supported in their new role.
This position will report directly into the Finance Director as part of a medium sized team. This is a senior position within the finance function and would suit a committed, ambitious and social individual who will fit into their vibrant culture. You will be expected to help lead and develop the more junior member of staff, even though prior managerial experience is not an absolute must.
The Finance Director would like this individual to partner them in driving the business forward and implementing effective financial controls and reports. They foresee this role developing in-line with the business’s continued growth and that will of course be acknowledged financially.
This is a career opportunity rather than just a '9-5’ and flexibility will be required around busy periods.
- Monthly management accounts
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash management
- Preparation of statutory accounts (UK entities)
- Assist with consolidation and preparation of Group consolidated accounts
- Main point of contact for external Audit team
- Corporation tax
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Dealing with company advisors
- Review/approval of journal postings
- Ad hoc reporting
- Qualified Accountant (Finalist level may be considered)
- A dynamic, driven individual who communicates professionally and confidently at all levels.
- A background within SME enterprises and evidence of good technical accounting abilities relating to the above.
- Strong Excel skills.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.