A dynamic Marketing Manager is needed to take up a hands-on lead marketing role for a high growth tech company in Richmond just 20 mins from Central London. Reporting to the Managing Director you will create and build a marketing plan that drives growth and success.
Our client is a specialist distributor of compatible networking products and work with a worldwide customer base. They are now seeking a forward-thinking Marketing Manager with diverse and transferable skills who has the drive and desire to be part of the continued success of the business. With lovely offices in a vibrant location and a team that are all passionate about the direction the company is heading in, this is a great opportunity for a Marketing guru to take the reins delivering strategic plans that will support their high growth vision.
Joining as the Marketing Manager you will be at the heart of the business, conceptualising and delivering marketing plans across all channels. There will be a real focus on the e-commerce functionality within the business with the opportunity to rethink and develop the online product sales exposure. In addition the Marketing Manager will work closely with internal teams to support global sales efforts, forecast, measure and communicate campaign activity to the senior team and execute all marketing campaigns across all channels.
To qualify... You should be a Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager / E-Commerce Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / B2B Marketing Manager / B2C Marketing Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a strategic marketing planning and forecasting role;
- Experience managing a marketing team;
- An understanding of marketing tools and digital platforms;
- Experienced in managing budgets including the use of analytical skills;
- A high level of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills - you'll have the ability to communicate intelligently and diplomatically;
- Exceptional initiative – the ability to act without being prompted;
- Candidates should be CIM qualified (Chartered Institute of Marketing).
This is a truly unique opportunity to lead a marketing team, be a crucial player in the success of the business and be well rewarded for your efforts.