24-7 Recruitment Services Ltd are a market leader in delivering people based solutions to the Supply Chain Industry. With Operations spanning the UK and over 10,000 colleagues deployed daily, we are the best at what we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance professional to join our Team based from our Head Office in Wrexham (LL13).
The mission of the Finance Manager is to work closely with the Finance Director in reporting and analysing financial data, before producing management reports for the business leadership team. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for day to day management of a finance team of 4 (Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger etc).
This role would be ideal for a newly qualified accountancy professional (CIMA/ACCA) looking for career advancement.
What does the role involve?
- Working closely with business divisions, providing robust financial and commercial information, delivering accurate and insightful analysis, challenging the business to improve performance and identifying opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Providing proactive input into decision making
- Act as an interface between other business partners (Finance, Operations, HR, IT) to ensure streamlined, transparent operations
- Involvement in the preparation of budgets and business plans for the Group business
- Monthly reporting of financial performance, forecasts and budget variances
- Management of the financial controlling team to ensure accurate and timely information
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies revenue/margin generation and cost savings wherever possible
- Excellent communication & exceptional people skills
- Strong time, task and stakeholder management
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Thinks outside the box and focussed on continuous improvement
Highly-organised who plans and executes effectively
Salary circa £38000 -£45000