Commercial Finance Manager
A leading national retail business, based in Nottingham, are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager position will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and the 3 year planning process.
- Review and agreement of results with the division, investigation and resolution of variances, providing clear understanding of performance against budget and forecast.
- Provide commercial input for continuous improvement of KPI and management information activities to improve business performance.
- Profit and loss analysis.
- Providing clear and insightful business performance commentary.
- Supporting the finance team in establishing and providing the business and stakeholders with accurate, timely, robust and informative management information.
- Facilitate the preparation and production of regular budgets, forecasts and estimates.
- Responsible for assisting in preparation of monthly reporting pack.
- Preparing analysis to understand financial/operational impact on the wider business.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have a proven track record within a commercial reporting role
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or .