Temp 3 month position with a leading insurance provider with an attractive hourly rate of £9.89 per hour. We are looking for someone with knowledge/background in Credit Control or Accounts. Excel knowledge should be intermediate/advanced, and experience of using V-look up's and pivot tables.
International Account Handler
Position Summary - Responsible for the maintenance and credit control of international ledgers to the required standards of accuracy and timeliness, thus assisting the business in achieving its strategic and financial objectives
- Day to day management of the credit control accounts under their personal control including overseas and inter-company.
- Production of all regular monthly statements, reporting and reconciliations relating to accounts under personal control.
- Raising and chasing queries with underwriters and the back office staff in both the UK and overseas, fronting offices, network partners and the International Network team in Paris to resolve issues, and implement any special requirements.
- Contribute to the review and development of the company world-wide network through collaboration with the team leader and ultimately the international network team in Paris.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships, financial and communication links with branch underwriters, back office staff, overseas companies, network partners, fronting offices and other internal departments to establish and agree their requirements and receive feedback on service delivered.
- Report to team leader on issues and undertake tasks as required, affecting overall department issues
Competent across a range of basic tasks. Little or no decision making required Areas of knowledge
- Credit control procedures. London Market International Business
- Reinsurance accounting practices, technical processing
- Cash reconciliation
- MS Office
Organising and planning
Punctual, tidy in their work and able to consistently meet deadlines.
Work with others in the department, demonstrate understanding of the needs of others.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy