Monarch are currently recruiting for a Science Technician for a school in Chippenham.
This position will be to cover a full term on a full time basis.
The hours will be between 08.30am - 16.30pm Monday - Friday.
Successful applicants will have experience of working as a School Science Technician with the ability to cover all Science fields.You will be working as part of a team and report to the Senior Science Technician. It is also desirable that the right applicant will have previous administrative experience however not essential.
It is essential that you have relevant science technician experience.Responsibilities will be:
- Supporting both candidates and science teachers throughout the day
- Setting up and using the equipment accurately and safely
- Take a proactive approach to work
- Organised and knowledge of the relevant health and safety regulations
- Able to manage the stock control of chemicals and equipment
- Ensure that equipment is properly cleaned and that chemicals and other materials are appropriately stored
Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required and two good graded references from most recent employers.
If you're interested in applying, please 'click apply' or call to find out more about this position. Alternatively you can send me over your CV to along with your contact details and I will get back to you.