Account Manager - Canada Water
Professional, successful and expanding private healthcare business based near Canada Water is looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible developing and maintaining long-lasting, client relationships. Managing a portfolio of assigned clients, generating new business from existing clients and actively seek revenue opportunities.
· Primary point of contact for all assigned clients
· Proactively engage via phone, email and where necessary in person by attending client meetings
· Work to set KPI
· Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
· Deliver an exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
· Produce monthly and quarterly reports on performance by accounts
· Respond timely to client enquiries
· Update and log every client interaction on Salesforce CRM
· Be a team player working in collaboration with the Commercial team to meet company objectives
· Create and deliver client proposals and presentations as needed
· Attend exhibitions where required
· Open to assisting in organisational events
· Keep up to date with industry news & our competitors
· Like, Retweet and Share articles posted by Marketing
· Office based role liaising regularly with internal teams and suppliers
· Draw attention to any defects in the service and put forward suggestions for improvements and innovations
· Aim to achieve company, departmental and personal targets requesting additional training and support as required
· Support the development of the service through completing any required training and attending team meetings as necessary
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
· Must have at least 2 years proven 'business to business' account management experience
· Experience using a CRM to accurately record all client interactions (phone and email)
· Capable of prospecting newly assigned accounts
· Comfortable creating proposals and presentations to deliver at client meetings
· Experience in Occupational Health and Wellbeing Services is a bonus
· Well presented with a 'can do' attitude
· Works collaboratively in a team.
· Able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join a fun and friendly team. You will be given on the job training and work closely with the Commercial Manager while developing your career.
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy