Mortgage Specialist - Trainee Collection & Recovery Associate - Wolverhampton - £21,432.75 plus
Job Title: Trainee Collection & Recovery Associate
Contract Type: Permanent
All CV’s to – Mithun Bhagwan at Reed Mortgages Recruitment
A well established dynamic Bank are seeking Trainee Collection & Recovery Associates to join their expanding team in Mortgage Collections on a full time permanent basis offering a salary of £21,432.75. Benefits to include 25 days holiday, non-contributory cover for Life Assurance of up to 3 times basic salary and a performance related bonus up to 20% of base salary, upon achieving company budgets and targets.
As a Trainee Collection & Recovery Associate you will:
• Undertake mortgage collections activity.
• Proactively manage your allocated accounts ensuring where possible that all tasks are completed within defined service levels for telephony and administration.
• Deal with inbound and make outbound calls in order to resolve customer arrears.
• Have the ability to effectively listen and question in order to complete a full fact find.
• Negotiate payment arrangements or alternative solutions for individual customer situations.
• Experience of dealing with customers on a face to face basis or over the telephone.
• Good decision making skills.
• A passion for getting things right and the ability to problem solve.
• Driven with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative taking ownership when required.
• An awareness of the factors that would impact on a customers’ ability to pay their mortgage.
• Good IT skills incorporating Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Experience of working towards personal and team objectives and deadlines.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Resilience, tact and discretion with the ability to remain calm under pressure, displaying empathy where appropriate.
In addition, you will have excellent oral and written communication skills to enable you to confidently liaise and interact with customers and third party companies, dealing with confidential issues in a professional manner.
Previous experience of working in financial services is desirable although not essential as full training will be provided. You should be driven to learn new skills and be prepared to actively work towards the Collection & Recovery Associate role.
You will be working 35 hours per week.
Shifts between the hours of 8.00 am – 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday
and 9.00 am - 12.00 pm on a Saturday.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Mithun Bhagwan who is one of Reed's Specialist Mortgage Consultants.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.