Senior Business Development Manager
We are recruiting for a senior member of the sales division for a leading IT cloud infrastructure provider, who will play a lead role in helping to open, develop and grow a portfolio of client relationships.
You will have the responsibility of driving the business forward, building existing relationships and identifying new opportunities, increasing revenue and maximising profit.
You will have experience in selling in the Managed Services, Cloud Hosting and IT Infrastructure arena, a proven track record with longevity in your career history and are interested in joining a rapidly growing, private equity backed business. You will have a significant impact on the continued growth and success of this innovative Sunday Times 'Tech Track 100’ placed company.
Job Profile and Description
The role will be to manage a South East designated patch and to deliver profitable sales, delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction from account management. The role holder will be a business hunter, opening doors and presenting to board level in the development and execution of "vertical" go-to-market strategies
- Hunt down potential opportunities
- Build and foster relationships, key account management and conduct strategic account mapping/planning.
- Contribute towards the development of a strong and robust strategy to move the business forward, including identifying new opportunities within existing clients with reference to the industry sector and the development of marketing activity/campaigns to create such opportunities
5+ years’ work experience in the technology industry
- Strong B2B sales experience
- Cloud, Managed Services and Hosting sales experience.
- Experience of working with complex accounts to deliver solutions in line with client requirements, contributing to budget delivery and growing the business in line with projected growth
- Results driven, with a proven track record of delivery against revenue targets monthly/quarterly/annually
- Ability to build relationships, identify key decision makers and further strengthen relationships to drive business growth
- Ability to work as part of a team with Pre-sales, Implementation Consultants, Channel Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers, and Sales Support/Operations