Mortgage Underwriter roles from Junior to Senior level - Wolverhampton £21,500 - £38,400
Mortgage Underwriter roles from Junior to Senior level – Wolverhampton £21,500 - £38,400
My client is an established successful Specialist Mortgage Lender who are looking for Mortgage Underwriter's to join their Underwriting team which has recently been awarded several high profile industry awards which includes being voted within the Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019!
Due to extensive growth they are looking for candidate's who will have held/hold a lending underwriting mandate and experience within mortgage underwriting.
Junior Underwriter positions will also be considered for candidates looking to progress in to a Mortgage Underwriting role - suitable experience required for this role will be candidates with Mortgage Processing experience.
The client is offering an attractive competitive package's from £21,500 - £38,400 plus additional benefits.
To apply for this position you must have mortgage industry experience.
Key experience required:
- Experience within the Mortgage industry
- Understanding and knowledge of the Mortgage application process from start to completion and post offer
- An ability to make good effective decisions and with good problem solving skills
- Ability and experience of being able to work to specific timescales and providing outstanding service at all times
- Previous or current experience working in a financial services and or risk based environment where interaction with other's has been required.
- A clear understanding of the Mortgage Regulatory framework and the ability to liaise and negotiate i.e. with brokers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a professional manner who can display tact, diplomacy and resilience.
- Minimum of GCSE (Grade A – C) Maths and English
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact the REED Mortgages National Recruitment team and speak to Mithun Bhagwan.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.