We are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Assistant to join the UK Marketing Team of our dynamic and rapidly growing worldwide digital agency serving millions of small and medium sized businesses. We are recruiting a marketing professional to support in the day-to-day activities of a busy sales and marketing office. The primary emphasis of this role is the effective planning, fulfilment, execution and analysis of outbound communications to businesses, optimising activity to increase customer interaction and revenue for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and helping manage marketing programmes (in consultation with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders), including promotion, lead generation and client acquisition. You will play a vital role in promoting and spreading awareness about specific products and services within the company's portfolio. You will be responsible in providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell our products.
Success in this role requires and good understanding of all elements of the traditional marketing mix. The ideal candidate is analytical, creative, capable of building lasting relationships with key audiences, and able to bring bold ideas and a fresh perspective to an established marketplace.
- Helping to design and create adverts/content/campaigns that drive traffic to our website.
- Act as point of contact with external suppliers and manage third party relationships.
- Participate in product launch planning and implementation.
- To plan and execute email marketing campaigns by considering data segmentation and targeting.
- Copywriting of product marketing literature.
- Planning content and blog management.
- Measure and report on the outcome of all marketing activity to ascertain effectiveness and adapt moving forward based on key learning's working closely with the Business Intelligence Team.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify new campaigns to drive response.
- Undertake market research as required.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity as required.
- Maintain, update and issue all sales literature, including product PDFs, presentations and sales emails working closely with the Graphic Designer
- Managing social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to maximise brand and sales opportunity.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate our products in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Marketing degree or similar desirable
- Some marketing experience would be desirable although we would consider a Graduate with a solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Online marketing experience
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Strong project management, business writing and reporting skills
- Experience of email marketing platforms, campaign management desirable
- Strong copywriting skills
- A good understanding of data segmentation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including business intelligence and reporting software
- Experience of managing social media accounts
- Effective time management, organisation, and a self-starter
- Proven ability of working to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong administrative skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86455427